A beautiful pave diamond pendant positioned perfectly around the neck is usually brought for its appearance. It is the most popular naturally occurring stone, and the ones who own some know why! It is no surprise that not everyone can afford one, and the ones who do want to make it worth their while and money.
It is a well-known fact that diamonds are expensive and drain months’ worth of salary at a go. In the world of internet and connectivity, it sometimes becomes difficult to optimize search due to 'too much information.' Hence, it becomes important that you know exactly what you're spending your months of sweat and blood over and how to go about it. Without any confusion and without any wastage of money, you should make an informed decision. To make such a decision, a checklist will always come in handy.
You should make sure that the following points have been covered in that checklist:
- The pendant should’ve been made from diamonds certified by a reputable national or international laboratory such as GIA or IGI.
- Making the purchase from a reputable vendor, an entity you’ll be able to hold accountable in the future if required. Said vendor should preferably be experienced and knowledgeable in their field.
- As important as the appearance is, the Carat precedes it in terms of price determination. It refers to the weight of the diamond, and different species vary in density; hence, carat weight and market value.
- The four C’s, i.e., Cut, Clarity, Carat, and Colour, are your best friends. They all have grading scales, so don't shy away from asking questions about it all from your jeweler. Amongst these, the cut of the diamonds used is paramount.
- The diamonds used should have a high level of fire and brilliance, i.e., sparkle. They should be finely cut for it to reflect maximum light back to the viewer.
- Examine the diamonds closely for any inclusions and blemishes. The clarity of such diamonds in pendants is more important than in any other jewelry.
- Naturally occurring diamonds aren’t completely flawless, contrary to popular belief. Good quality ones are, however, ‘eye clean.'
- In pave diamond pendants, there are a number of diamonds. These have a table each- the flat portion on the top of these diamonds. The ideal size of these is 53- 59%. If you realize that the diamonds are not reflecting the light back to you, the faulty table size could be the reason.
- Another reason for this light escaping rather than giving a sparkly effect could be that the depth % isn’t ideal. Depth % is the ratio of depth to width. An ideal depth % are regarded as 59- 63%. Otherwise, the diamonds will again perform poorly and completely beat the purpose of purchase.
- You probably never took the pendant setting very seriously but from now on, make sure to do that. The prong setting has become famous as it allows maximum light to enter, giving a sparkling effect to the diamond.
- How often and on what occasion you use your purchase will determine the size of the diamond pendant.
- While polish and symmetry have little to do with the performance of the diamond pendant, you might still want to look out as they affect the overall appearance.
- There are six popular types of pave setting in the States- Micro, U-Cut, French, Petite, Bright Cut and the Scalloped pave.
- The chain and clasp to go along are important too. The cable chain is the most popular choice. The length of the chain has an impact on the overall appearance of the exquisite piece, so choose the one that suits you the best!
Pave diamonds are said to accentuate the entire piece and show an extra level of detail. Pendant settings are also important considerations that may be customized as per preferences. For shape and style choices, consider the likes of the giftee.
Bonus tip: Some say that you can’t go wrong with the classic round shape!In the world of the internet and global connectivity, it sometimes becomes difficult to optimize search due to 'too much information.' Hence, it becomes important that you know exactly what you’re spending your months of sweat and blood over and how to go about it. Without any confusion and without any wastage of money, you should be able to make an informed decision (hopefully with the help of the above-mentioned points). Some of the best places to have the most convenient shopping experience of pave diamond pendants wholesale would be Newyork Gem Co! It provide an almost real shopping experience of wholesale pave diamond pendants online too! Happy Shopping!